Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched once payment has cleared from your PayPal account or credit/debit card. The average clearance timeframe is anywhere between 20 minutes and 12 hours. Where possible your order will be dispatched the same day or the next working day, other orders will be dispatched in accordance with their estimated timeframe.
You will be notified by email when we mark your order as dispatched, this email will contain a tracking number and courier information if your order has been sent via a tracked service.
Please note in regards to delivery,
- any dates quoted for products are approximate only. If no date is specified then it will take place within 30 days or a reasonable time of the date on the confirmation email, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- all orders will be sent to the address listed in your DiMand Crafts account. We cannot be held responsible if you do not update your address before placing an order.
- we shall not be liable for any delays in delivery, however caused. Please be aware that delivery times may slip during peak and holiday periods, you should order products in advance between November and January to ensure that your order arrives on time.
- orders may be sent to you in installments if all products are not available at the time of your order but we are expecting more stock within a week of your order date. You will be contacted in such a circumstance.
Sadly DiMand Crafts will not accept the return of goods unless
- the goods are unused
- the goods are in original condition and packaging (with seal and shrink wrap in tact)
- the goods are received by us within 14 days from the day you received your order
If we suspect that goods have been used or any of the above conditions are not met then we reserve the right to refuse a refund and return the goods to you. Products supplied in sealed packaging that have been open are non-refundable and non-exchangable unless the product has been damaged in transit. You may be liable for return postage costs.
In order to request a refund please visit your account > transactions > request refund. Once you have requested a refund we will process your request and you will be notified of our decision by email.
Last Updated: 03-11-2012